Cans of black beans, chicken broth, corn, chicken chunks, cream of chicken soup, and diced tomatoes with green chile peppers come together to create a slightly spicy, Mexican-style soup.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (12.5 fl oz) can chicken chunks, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- Step 1
- Stir black beans, chicken broth, corn, chicken chunks, cream of chicken soup, and diced tomatoes with green chile peppers together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook at a simmer for 20 minutes.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving:272 calories; 8.6 g total fat; 42 mg cholesterol; 1573 mg sodium. 29.8 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein;