A great enchiladas recipe for beginners, it requires only a few ingredients. Start with leftover or rotisserie chicken and it’s even faster to make. Cooked chicken, packaged cream cheese, salsa, and canned pinto beans. Roll the chicken mixture in flour tortillas and top with plenty of Colby Jack cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Step 2
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans. Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place into the prepared baking dish. Spread cheese over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Step 3
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish with your favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes, or sour cream.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving:565 calories; 34.1 g total fat; 120 mg cholesterol; 1166 mg sodium. 32.8 g carbohydrates; 32.6 g protein;