Quick and easy, these tostadas are layered with homemade salsa, shrimp, and avocado. Shisafest says, “My aunt wowed me with this simple, yet delicious shrimp tostada recipe. It is very simple to make and everyone asks for more! I use garlic salt for the salt!”
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 crispy tostada shells
- 1 pound frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prep 20 minutes
- Ready In 20 minutes
- Mix tomatoes, cilantro, and red onion together in a bowl.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise onto each tostada; top with 2 to 3 tablespoons tomato mixture. Add an even layer of shrimp onto each tostada and top with avocado slices; season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 24.1 g fat; 15.9 g carbohydrates; 18.6 g protein; 153 mg cholesterol; 304 mg sodium.