Healthy and simple! Ground turkey, black beans, tomatoes, and corn are wrapped up in romaine lettuce instead of taco shells.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- romaine leaves, rinsed and dried
- Prep 5 minutes
- Cook 20 minutes
- Ready In 25 minutes
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, and taco seasoning. Bring to a simmer and cook until heated through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on a flat surface and fill with turkey and bean mixture.
- Cook’s Note:
- I make my own taco seasoning mix, but store-bought works as well.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 6.5 g fat; 33.4 g carbohydrates; 22.3 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 770 mg sodium.