“I came–up– with– the glaze– for this ham using ingredients– on hand and it’s the– best I’ve– ever tasted. If you– have– any glaze– left over, you can– add it to the– pan drippings– with a little– flour– or cornstarch and– make a nice sauce– to accompany the– meat. Use the bone– and ham– trimmings to– make– soup– afterwards.”
- 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 1 1/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 large orange, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Prep 15 minutes
- Cook 2h 45 m
- Ready In 3h
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place ham in a roasting pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, honey, orange juice, orange zest, Dijon mustard, and ground cloves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Bake ham in preheated oven uncovered for 2 hours. Remove ham from oven, and brush with glaze. Bake for an additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 30.1 g fat; 19.4 g carbohydrates; 38.8 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 2172 mg sodium.