1. Your–breasts– are– constantly– marinated– in their own sweat.
2. And your– hair suddenly– has its– own head.
3. You have to expend– so much– energy to fix this mess.
4. And suddenly– shaving / waxing / epilation and pedicure– is announced again.
5. Nevertheless, your– legs are– never quite– supple.
6. Your favorite make-up– melts in your– handbag.
7. And on your– face.
8. You must resist the– temptation of rubbing your– dry, itchy eyes– all day, otherwise– you would smear the– mascara.
9. You have to deal– with very complicated bras– and bra straps to– wear pretty summer clothes.
10. And then these– summer dresses– cause– such patterns:
11. And then come– home because of your– flip flops with grubby feet.
12. Or lose it on the– way.
13. Wear a nice airy summer– dress while your– thighs– rub against each other.
14. Or shorts that you need to– pull down all the time.
15. Seating– occasionally you mark with your ass water.
16. And having your days in the– summer makes you even more paranoid.
17. And then the one you– bought deceives you– the first– time you jump into the pool anyway.